EU GOLDEN RESIDENCY SOLUTIONS
Looking to establish a Plan B for your family? Maiden & Associates specialise in helping SA families establish a foothold in Europe. Find out more about the benefits of obtaining EU Golden Residency or citizenship by investment below, or contact us now for a free consultation.
Why get a EU Residency as a back-up plan?
Our European Residency by Investment solutions afford you and your family the right to legally work, live and travel visa-free to and within the European Union.
While permanent EU residency rights can occasionally be obtained through ancestral means, this is usually very time consuming and typically requires the applicants to go reside in a new country for a period of up to 5 years.
Using Maiden & Associates’ proven process, you can obtain permanent EU residency rights over a period of 4 months, making it one of the fastest ways to get a Plan B in place for South Africans.
How does it work?
You’ve started investigating EU Golden Visas and Citizenship by Investment Programs. By now you’ve probably realised that it’s both costly and near impossibly to buy an EU passport outright – even in jurisdictions where you can, it’s very much a process. Maiden & Associates’ application approach is proprietary, however it involves a combination of property investment and company formation:
- We assist you in applying for a blended investment residency, rather than opting for conventional Golden Visa Programmes.
- Working with key preferred jurisdictions, we can help you obtain residency rights, rather than just a long-stay visa that has to be extended and re-extended every year or two.
- A simple, seamless process means that you can apply for your EU ID card over a period of 4 months.
A simple, 7-step application process
Why choose Maiden & Associates?
- Expertise: With over 2 decades’ collective experience in the Second Residency and emigration space, your EU or US residency application is in expert hands.
- 100% Success Rate: Our proprietary approach delivers successful residency outcomes, and we’ll even accompany you to Europe for your in- person application to ensure a seamless experience.
- Simple Process: Our process is simple and transparent, giving you access to the benefits of a second residency in the EU within as little as 4 months.
- Affordability: Using our approach, your capital investment can be a fraction of that associated with a regular Golden Visa residency
- A self-funding mechanism: Your investment can offset the costs associated with maintaining your residency, spreading the investment costs over 5 years, rather than having to commit €500,000 or more up-front as you would with a regular Golden Visa.